Here is a product review from Instagram: maskoclock :
- This is a wash off mask sheet, claims to remove impurities from pores while giving you a refreshing feeling. Main ingredient is black tea, I personally love products with black tea because they are rich in antioxidants. Black tea also helps with puffiness, treating pimples and protects your skin from the harmful effects of the sun 👌🏻
1.Before opening the pouch, rub the pouch well to evenly mix the content.
2. After washing the face, attach the sheet on the dry face. (Always use toner before using any mask sheet)
3. After 5-10 minutes when the bubbles are fully generated, remove the sheet.
4. Gently massage the skin with the remaining bubbles and wash off with lukewarm water.💦
Review time ⏰
The mask sheet is thick and retains lots of essence. Scent wise it has a very subtle rose smell which I really like.
As soon I attached the mask I could see the bubbles forming so they do stay true to their oxygen mask sheet claim and after seconds of attaching the mask sheet I could feel a tingling sensation. 10 minutes passed and I washed my face with lukewarm water, the essence washes off easily.
Let me tell you they weren’t kidding with the claim of the skin feeling refresh.
Final thoughts 💭 my skin felt refresh and brighter but at the same time my skin felt a little dry after the mask.
Would I repurchase? Yes, even though my skin was left a little dry, my skin looked clear and bright. Price: $4.90
🚨Notes: A little itchy or burning feeling during use is a natural occurrence as bubbles are generated but also if the burning sensation continues, wash off with lukewarm water.
- maskoclock#skincare #skincareroutine#skinglow #kbeautyblogger #kbeauty#kbeautyblog #beautyblogger#sheetmaskreview #koreanskincare#koreanskincareproducts #abcommunity#maskoclock #beautyproduct#kbeautyreview #skincareblog #sheetmask#skincareaddict #sheetmasking#beautyskin #beautycare#Naturerepublic#bubblemask